- by Наталя Рубан
For three winter days, Berlin becomes a capital of world’s horticulture. From February 7 to February 9, 2018, at international fresh produce trade show, FRUIT LOGISTICA 2018, global players of F&V sector will share their philosophy of fresh F&V business.
Current trends, product innovation and quality, newly-designed products and variety, to cut a long story short – the entire modern F&V world spreads out before you.
With the support of Ukraine Horticulture Business Development Project (UHBDP) and the International Trade Center (ITC), seven companies from Kherson, Mykolaiv and Odesa regions take part in the trade show: "Vladam", "Saperavi", " Yevroservis group", "Ahat-Pivden", "Rozdolne", "Horikh Prychornomoria" and "Ahropatriot".
FRUIT LOGISTICA does not only provide our clients with an opportunity to enter new markets, but also offers an insight into another level of production and sales, high quality standards and product promotion – it’s a new step towards this civilized F&V world as well as a concept of making business, – Dmytro Nikolaiev, Project Manager of UHBDP notes.
FRUIT LOGISTICA is a unique platform to fresh produce promotion and capturing a new market share: 3,077 exhibitors and 76,000 visitors from 130 countries. According to the organizers of the trade show, there is no place in the world but FRUIT LOGISTICA, where producers and buyers could establish that many business contacts. FRUIT LOGISTICA covers an area of 124,820 m² – it's about 18 stadiums.
Yurii Bilichenko, Director of "Razdolne", Kherson region, will present his shock freezing products in Europe for the first time:
– We will present our products, frozen berries, fruit and vegetables, and expect to sign the long-term agreements with European partners. Due to an excellent price/quality ratio, I’m sure, our products are competitive.
– We are going to Berlin having a cooperation model and expect to conclude contracts. We have an agreement with a European company that will pack our products, nuts with honey, in Europe. We want to receive real buyers and real contracts, – Pavlo Tulba, Director of "Horikh Prychornomoria" (Odesa region) shares his thoughts.
– We have participated in FRUIT LOGISTICA more than once. We introduce processed vegetables – our branded juices. We hope we can increase the number of our customers. This time I am interested in equipment for the farm, Adam Melnyk, Director of "Vladam".
FRUIT LOGISTICA covers every single sector of the fresh produce business and provides a complete picture of the latest innovations, products and services at every link in the international supply chain. It thus offers superb networking and contact opportunities to the key decision-makers in every sector of the industry, namely:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Dried fruit and nuts
- Packaging and labelling
- Transport and logistical systems
- Produce handling and storage
- Press and media
- Computer and internet solutions
- Cultivation systems
- Greenhouses and greenhouse technology
Within the framework of FRUIT LOGISTICA 2018, a group of experts will discuss current challenges in fresh produce production, as well as innovative hardware solutions. The exhibition will present the most important awards in the field of fresh fruit production. The special feature of the FRUIT LOGISTICA Innovation Award is that it is selected by the more than 75,000 high-profile trade visitors from over 130 countries attending the exhibition.
Those wishing to make reservations for the exhibition still have time to purchase the ticket. For more information, please contact the representative office of Messe Berlin in Ukraine.